Challenge 62 - Fairytales!!

Happy Saturday!! It's time for another super fun challenge with the Krafty Girls!! This week our hostess is the Totally Terrific Tara...heehee! And the theme of the challenge is Fairytales!!!

For my card, I decided to use Princess Petunia!! I just looooooove fairytales and princes and princesses and knights in shining armour!! Those are my favourite kind of movies too.....Robin Hood, First Knight.....you know, knights of the round table stuff!!



Anyway, I used some new paper from SEI, with lots of little and big hearts on it. I coloured up Petunia with my Copic markers in different shades of pinks and peaches. The card base and matting are all SU cardstocks and I added some lovely white ribbon and made a bow using the Bow Easy template.



I used a Martha Stewart leaf punch to add some extra leaves to the trio of Prima roses in the corner. I finished off the card by adding the sentiment that comes with Princess Petunia!! Perfect!

Now hop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog and check out all the amazing creations from our Krafty Girls! Then join us for this week's challenge and you could win some new rubber!!! Yaaaay!

Happy Saturday and happy kraftin'!

5 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Gorgeous card Kimmie!!! I realized last weekend when I was doing my other card that I need a punch for foliage. I'll have to look for the MS one you used.

HUgs!!!

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Kimmie!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

Another stunning card Kimmie... Absolutely gorgeous!! Xx

Angie said...

Gorgeous card. It's beautiful :)

Robin McK said...

Hi Kimmie!
Cute cute cute card! Love the flowers as well! TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...