Last Stop on the Krafty HOP!

Well, I'm the last stop on today's Krafty HOP!  We are releasing all the NEW September stamps AND our new HOLIDAY KARDMAKING KIT!  Whippeeee!

Here's my card featuring the wonderful new SANTA AND PUP stamp!  SO SWEET!


You will get to see ALL of the new images today as you sit back and enjoy our SEPTEMBER Krafty Hop!   As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win packages of these incredible stamps from the new release!!  And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’Kimmie shop, because ALL the new images are available NOW!  OH AND...one more thing.......every order of $50 or more between now and Sunday, September 22nd will receive a FREE retired stamp of our choice in with your package!!!  Who doesn't love FREE goodies?!!

Now let's celebrate with our NEW RELEASE and get hoppin' and shoppin'!!

11 comments:

Laila B. said...

Fantastic card. Very inspiring. Congrats!!!

Vankleeck6 said...

Love this image, design, the papers... So sweet! Thanks to all the designers for the awesome inspiration!

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love your coloring.

Michelle Galloway said...

I can not wait to get my Santa and pup stamp! it's the first one I wanna colour! hope the postal service is quick this week!

Sandy C. said...

So so so curt!!!! I love the little pup!! Thanks. Sandy C.

Sandy C. said...

So so so curt!!!! I love the little pup!! Thanks. Sandy C.

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Great card,Very Pretty!!!Love the stamps, They are AWESOME!!!I,m a new follower!!!!scrappingg.blogspot.com

Sandy C. said...

I love this stamp set. This is my absolute favorite one of the new release. Thanks so much. Sandy C.

Donnas Den said...

Love this image.

Donna x

Crafting Vicky said...

This is totally gorgeous as is the entire hop!!! Wow such fabulous inspiration!!!

loulou said...

Fantastic card. I think this is my favourite image from the whole new release. But it is a pretty hard decision as they are all pretty wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...