The Winter Kardmaking Kit!!! {LOVE!}

So...have you heard about our new Krafty Kardmaking Kits??  They are fabby doo!!  SO many goodies in the kit to play with and so much inspiration that comes along with it!

To illustrate how much you can create with just one kit, we're doing a little hop today!  Six of the Krafty Girls were each given 1/6th of a kit and if you hop around today, you can see all the gorgeous stuff we made!!

With my portion of the kit I made this fun 6x6 card using one of the stamps from our I'M SNOW HAPPY! stamp set!


I just love the colours in the Snow Day papers AND I was thrilled with the adhesive cork paper (you get 2 6x6 sheets of it in a kit)!  I was worried about how it would cut but my icicle border punch went right through it....like buttah!



I also made these two fun tags!!  I STILL had supplies leftover and I had planned to make a bookmark....but I ran out of time!! And that's just 1/6th of the kit!!

Hop over to the KKStamps blog today and check out all the other fun things that were made using just ONE kit!!!  Then head over to the KKS Shop and grab one for yourself!!!

Happy kraftin'!
 



1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

SO super cute! LOVE your coloring!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...