Do YOU Believe in Fairies?

Good morning, krafty friends!!  I haven't had much time for krafty fun lately so I'm excited to share a creation this morning!

I've been teaching some Kard Klasses in my Krafty Kave over the past few months!  It's been so much fun and the ladies and I are having a great time playing with all sorts of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and learning new techniques!  So I thought I'd share one of the cards we made at the February class!



I designed this card featuring the sassy pixie, TINKERBELL!!  She was so much fun to colour up!  We learned how to colour under transparent objects, like her wings, then we fussy cut the main image and then covered her wings in Glamor Dust glitter!  The card was very simple using black for the A2 sized base with pink for matting.  The patterned paper is some older design from my stash along with a pretty doily.  The sentiment comes with the Tinkerbell stamp set and we used some Pretty in Pink stitched grosgrain ribbon to make a double bow using the Bow Easy!  Lastly we added some white dots to her cheeks using the Sharpie Poster Paint pen!



This is just one of the cards we created at the last class and I'll be sharing more later!  The next set of classes are next week (March 26th and 29th) and if you'd like more information about the classes held here at my house in St. Thomas, Ontario....check out THIS POST!!  

Happy kraftin'!

2 comments:

Michelle Galloway said...

I loved making this card, it was a fun class!

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Stunning!

I love her hair, it almost looks real! A beautiful, blonde tinkerbell...perfection!

xx Becky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...