Wonderful Rainy Day Wednesday!

I'm happy to share a new card with you today for the Wonderful Wednesday challenge over on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge blog!  Did you know that you can enter the WW challenges each week to up your chances to WIN the monthly prize??

My card features the new RAINY DAY FUN! stamp set and I used the image featuring Lexi and her little fluffy friend!  I coloured them up with my Copic markers to coordinate with the Doodlebug papers I used.  I paper pieced the umbrella with a small pattern and used my C3 marker to add some shading on the paper.  The sentiments is a sweet one from the stamp set, plus I doodled around the frames, added a sparkly flower and finished it off with some enamel dots!!


Head over to the KKS challenge blog to check out some more inspiration from the Krafty Girls and Guests and then we hope you can join in the FUN!

Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...