A SUPERSIZED SALE! This weekend only!


Welcome back to another week of fabulous
FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS!!!
And this weekend is a SUPERSIZED SALE!! Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is a proud sponsor of Kit & Clowder
and we are happy to help Alyce celebrate the release of her NEW online colouring class!!  It's all about ANIMALS!
 So, I've put over 40 of our fave ANIMAL stamp sets
on special 25-50% OFF just for the weekend!
There are also LOTS of new paper pads in the shop plus restocks of EZmount, White Poster Paint Pens, Liquid Applique and more!  Get ready for your holiday creations!

Here are just a FEW of my cards featuring 
some of the sets on SPECIAL this weekend:
 

1 comment:

Kathy/Katedid said...

I purchased my FIRST Kraftin Kimmie stamp set and I LOVE your stamps- kathy smith/bucknchute5331@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...