A Fall Fairy!

Hidee ho, krafty friends!!!  It's time for another Saturday challenge and I actually have a creation to share!  Will wonders never cease?

The challenge this week is FALL and I've used some fallish colours on my card featuring Lulu from the Fairy Friends stamp set! I used some papers from an older Doodlebug paper pad and used the rich autumn colours as my guide to colour her up!


It's a fairly simple layout....a square card with several layers of patterned paper and matting coloured cardstock.  I added some yummy silk ribbon with a double bow and added some scrumptious flowers!


Join us for this week's challenge and you could WIN the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to the shop!  This is your last chance to play along for August! 

Hop over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog to check out all the amazing inspiration for you today and then join us for some krafty fun!  Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...