Keep Swimming!

Good morning, happy krafters!!!  It's time for another Wonderful Wednesday challenge and I hope you can join us for all the fun!

The challenge is always Anything Goes so feel free to use whatever style, design, theme, layout etc.....just get stampin'!!

For my creation I used the sweet new KEEP SWIMMING and OCEANS OF LOVE clear stamp sets which are both back in stock!!  I used Lulu and some of her little sea friends to create this fun scene!


I made a fun watercoloured background using my Zig clean color markers in a rainbow of colours!  Then after it dried, I painted over top with my Wink of Stella brush to add lots of sparkle!  I coloured up all the images using my Copic markers, then trimmed them out and pop dotted them to give the scene some dimension.


I added a little section of cheesecloth in the corner along with some seaweed looking dies in green plus a seashell!  I stamped the Keep Swimming sentiment on a patterned paper flag, added some enamel dots and attached it to the corner!

Oh and hey, did you see?!?!?  I've posted a fun SURPRISE RUBBER PACKAGE!!!  You choose your price and you're guaranteed at least double the value in fabulous KKS Rubber stamps!!  Head over to the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Friends FBpage and read the "pinned post" for details!!!!  But there's only a limited number available and it's while supplies last!

 Be sure to hop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog today to check out all the inspiration from the design team!  Then join us for the fun and you could win the monthly prize!!!

1 comment:

belaspaperinspirations.blogspot.com said...

This is so pretty. Love the colours and the mesh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...