Wonderful Wednesday - Sky's the Limit!

Welcome to another Anything Goes challenge at
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

My card today features the brand new Sky's the Limit stamp set from our February release!  I simply adore the image of this little pilot and his furry pal in an awesome little airplane!


I pulled out some older papers from an MME pad I have because I felt the patterns were perfect!  It's just a simple A2 card with a kraft cardstock base.  I made the bottom using a border die and some patterned paper and added some red twine!  I coloured the stamp up with my Copic markers and it was fun and easy to colour up!!  I added a flag flying out behind the plane and stamped one of the fabulous sentiments that comes with the set!!!  Lastly I sponged around the patterned paper using Walnut Stain distress ink and pop dotted all the layers!


ALL of the brand new stamp sets are in the shop right now PLUS you can get the entire release at a discount when you buy the Gimme Kimmies Kit!  But it will only be up until the weekend!

Be sure to hop on over to the KKS Blog to check out all the inspiration from the Krafty Girls for this week's Wonderful Wednesday challenge and then join us!!!  You will be entered to WIN the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to the shop!!

Happy kraftin'!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...