If You Believe!

I've got a card to share!!!  No....really....I do!!

Today we have a new Wonderful Wednesday challenge up over on the KKS blog and it's Anything Goes!

I coloured up a little scene using the Whimsical Gnomes stamp set which I love because the images are so cute AND quick to colour!



Using my copic markers I coloured up the girl gnome in coordinating colours to the fabulous Doodlebug papers....you know they are my faves!  And I tried to do some clouds in a new style and they ended up looking a little stormy but I don't mind!  I also coloured up a couple of the sweet little mushrooms from the Gnomes set to add as embellishments and stamped one of the fun sentiments at the bottom!  A fun, quick and easy card!



Did you know that all the new March release stamp sets are now available in the Krafty Shop?!  Also today is your very last chance to scoop up the Secret Krafty Klub stamp set for this month!  Everything will be shipping out later this week!  Don't miss out!



So be sure to hop over to the KKS blog, check out the inspiration for this week's challenge and be sure to join us using your 

Happy kraftin'!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...